HOLY HELL.


I know this blog primarily consists of fashion, clothes, styling, etc. etc. but holy hell I could not stop myself from sharing my love for the new G.O.O.D. Music album "Cruel Summer". Please download or buy this right now. Most people who know me are aware of my love for all of the G.O.O.D. Music artists so ideally I was going to love it. BUT, to top it off it features tons of artists including R Kelly, The Dream and MASE!! Yes, Mase. I used to listen to Mase as a kid and his track on the album is definitely one of my favorites. This album has music to dance to, drink to, drive to, sleep to, fuck to, go buck wild to, smoke to, and do whatever the fuck you want to do to. So if you haven't listened to it yet, do it, you won't be disappointed. This shit is fire!

PS. To all my fashion lovers, second fall haul and a styling post for wool hats coming SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About us




Follow me: @kaylacastro
Eat French fries, sleep never and breathe fashion.



Powered by Blogger.

Popular

Label

Followers

Label

Magazine of the year

Facebook

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM