Outfit details: White t-shirt from Zara, Deux Lux crossbody bag, Motel Rocks jeans, and Zara sandals.

Spent the day getting lunch in Providence with a Andreia and Savanna walking around the city taking pictures, and discussing a new project we have in mind (EEEP I'm excited)! I am always looking for a time to wear these Motel Rocks jeans when I'm not at work, I'm OBSESSED with them. They are super stretchy and soft and make my legs look SUPER long. 

PS. How perfect are these basic sandal heels I got from Zara while I was in Portugal?!

Andreia Claro is a good friend of mine and an awesome photographer/artists, check out her work on her facebook page and her tumblr.

xxKayla


11 comments:

  1. Love to see a blogger from around the area! I was just in Providence on Sunday and Monday. Those Jordan jeans look great on you by the way.

    couturing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! these photos are so good! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Courtney!! PS. Your new shop looks awesome!

      Delete
  3. Your pants are so cool, and I LOVE your strappy shoes.

    I also love your tattoos on your foot!

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit!! I'm starting college in a few weeks in Providence! anyway, love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where are you going?! I go to school in Providence too!

      Delete
    2. Johnson & Wales University!

      Delete
    3. That's where I am going! I have my orientation tomorrow! :O

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

About us




Follow me: @kaylacastro
Eat French fries, sleep never and breathe fashion.



Powered by Blogger.

Popular

Label

Followers

Label

Magazine of the year

Facebook

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM