Room Re-do

















Anyone who knows me knows my room is practically a cubby hole. It was originally a room for my toys when I was kid, but after sharing a room with my sister for well over a decade I was ready for my own space. The amount of things I own to the ratio of my room is ridiculous, so organization is so essential for me. My room is practically a closet with a bed in it. Lately I've been anxious to find an efficient way to organize my shoes, jeans and magazines. Thanks to my dad's help with some assembling this weekend I think I succeeded. Although my new set up doesn't display/fit all of my shoes, it does help A LOT. I'm so happy with the outcome. Despite the size, I really love my room. The way my clothing is displayed always keeps me inspired. My room is a perfect representation of myself and I think that that rules.

Now, I am anxiously waiting for the weather to make it's permanent change into Fall. If you live in New England you know how back and forth the weather is, which makes it hard to tell if it's here for good or now! It's been cooling down a lot this week (YAYAYAYAYAYA) so if it stays I might be changing my closet over from summer to fall/winter within the next two weeks!

xxKayla

4 comments:

  1. OMG I love you room! You have amazing shoes! Im so jealous and the quirky trinket collection is super cute! Now following you! Wish you were on bloglovin!

    www.lovecharliej.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AH thanks so much! I can't seem to part with my trinkets, especially my Wizard of Oz ones and my snow globes so I always have to make room for them haha. And I will join bloglovin now for you!

      Delete
  2. Ok i swear we are like the same person, out of all of the rooms i have ever seen on the internet, your room and my room are the most similar, except yours is like 10 times better! I love it, and yes being organized in such a small space is essential! Great room!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh thanks Courtney!! Every time I see any pictures of your room/stuff it reminds me of mine. I think that if we could share wardrobes our possibilities would be endless.

      Delete

About us




Follow me: @kaylacastro
Eat French fries, sleep never and breathe fashion.



Powered by Blogger.

Popular

Label

Followers

Label

Magazine of the year

Facebook

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM