OOTD








Leather jacket from Theory, Forever 21 tank, H&M pants, bag and sunglasses from eBay, watch by Marc by Marc Jacobs, J.Crew bracelet, and Vince Camuto flats.

Since classes have started up I have been toning it down and trying to keep it casual. I'm usually walking from building to building, to my car, down the street to Starbucks, or all over the place so boots, flats and sneakers (and sneaker wedges!!!!) have been my new best friends (sorry heels!). I also am VERY happy to have my hair all back to brown. It was ombre for as long as I can remember and then pink dip dyed for a few weeks. I must admit I do feel really confident with my dark hair back.

PS. Meet my new leather jacket for this fall! I'll be showing it to you guys in a second fall haul I will be doing within the next couple of weeks (which these pants will also be in) so stay tuned for that.

xxKayla

4 comments:

  1. omg i love it! that jacket is incredible! :)
    also, i noticed your tattoos in this... they are just gorgeous! i was wondering if maybe you have done/will do a post on them? with photos and talk about the meanings behind them and how much they cost/how much pain you were in? id be so interested!! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I have not done a post on my tattoos before, but I could probably do a video on it sometime soon for you!

      xx

      Delete

About us




Follow me: @kaylacastro
Eat French fries, sleep never and breathe fashion.



Powered by Blogger.

Popular

Label

Followers

Label

Magazine of the year

Facebook

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM