Ankle Strap Heels

Basic ankle strap heels

A basic heel with an ankle strap can do no wrong. It's a classic piece that I have been seeing everywhere with a modern twist and I am obsessed. There are countless ways to wear this staple shoe. Definitely a year round wardrobe essential.

From left to right (top row): Prabal Gurung for Target, Zara, and Jeffrey Campbell Soiree (bottom row): Jeffrey Campbell for Ashbury, Zara,  Jeffrey Campbell Bibi and Jeffrey Campbell Solitaire

Outfit ideas:

Yellow Set


red set


Camo set


xxKayla

6 comments:

  1. I love these looks! I Definently need to invest in a pair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! My favorites are the red Jeffrey Campbell ones, the styling is so perfect too! The Hermes bracelet and Topshop dress are totally covetable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they amazing? I'm obsessed.
      Thanks love!
      xx

      Delete

About us




Follow me: @kaylacastro
Eat French fries, sleep never and breathe fashion.



Powered by Blogger.

Popular

Label

Followers

Label

Magazine of the year

Facebook

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM