2013 Grammy Fashion

If you follow me on Twitter I'm sure you saw my abundance of Grammy tweets last night, oops. Sorry! Although I got carried away with my live tweeting I knew I'd have to share some of my favorite and least favorite looks from the night!


Rihanna was definitely my favorite look last night. This red Azzedine Alaia gown is so elegant and beautiful yet the mesh neckline and bodice is extremely sexy. To top it off her loose curls, center part, and red lip looked absolutely flawless. Red hott Ri Ri!


Kelly Rowland looked stunning in this Georges Chakra Couture gown. How sexy is this dress? It hugged her body in all the right places and still managed to be quite tasteful. Loved it!


Custom made Givenchy, yes please! Florence looked stunning in this emerald green gown. Dinosaur like or not I am obsessed with the details on the top. I love the monochromic look with the emerald shoes and clutch too. So lovely paired with her messy up do.


Queen Bee sure surprised me in this Osman pants number last night, but I was far from disappointed. I love the black and white color blocking, the sleeves, and let's be real...her ass looks phenomenal in this. Woof. Her center parted low pony showed off that flawless face. Get it Bey!

Some other looks I liked:







Now, for those who didn't impress me last night, here goes...


All white suit, real original Chris. 


Apparently 2 Chainz traded in his chains for a dracula cape and world wrestling championship belt. I still love you and hope you get that big booty hoe you've been asking for (despite this ensamble).


I'm sorry Guiliana but I'd have to give you a big thumbs down on the Fashion Police tonight. You looked like a caterpillar in a cocoon, I want to see the butterfly! The neck line is too high, the color is the same color of your skin, your falsies are way too long, and lay off the bronzer.


I will not be calling Carly Rae in this over done prom gown. The worst part about her look last night was that after sex hair and that blue eye shadow. Good God that blue eye shadow.


I'm not a fan of Taylor, I'll be honest. But I hate this milk maid braid and this Greek Goddess like dress we have seen over and over again. 

These photos can speak for themselves:






What looks were you favorites? Which ones were your least?

PS. Couldn't be happier about seeing Frank Ocean take home a grammy last night. It was well deserving and inspiring. Congratulations to all of last night's winners!

xxKayla

2 comments:

  1. I LOVED Bey in the suit. It was perfect

    http://tier-drop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

About us




Follow me: @kaylacastro
Eat French fries, sleep never and breathe fashion.



Powered by Blogger.

Popular

Label

Followers

Label

Magazine of the year

Facebook

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM