New layout, YAY!

I finally got a little layout makeover on my blog! So many thanks go to the lovely Ariel for throwing it together for me. What do you guys think?!



Today I worked and then spent the night live tweeting the Grammys while eating Chinese food with my mom. Excited to have an extended weekend due to the snow storm. Lots to do tomorrow! Hopefully I will have a haul up for you guys soon. Excited to show you some things!

Outfit details:
Sweater: Urban Outfitters
Chiffon slip: Zara
Jeans: Joe's Jeans
Boots: Dr Martens
On my lips: Dragon girl lip pencil by NARS

xxKayla

1 comment:

About us




Follow me: @kaylacastro
Eat French fries, sleep never and breathe fashion.



Powered by Blogger.

Popular

Label

Followers

Label

Magazine of the year

Facebook

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM