College Orientation Day 1 & 2



As some of you might know (or not) I had my Johnson and Wales University orientation these past two days. Because I'm a commuter and a transfer student (and a little bit older than most incoming "freshman" or new students) I was kind of worried about meeting people but I ended up having a pretty good time and meeting some cool people. The campus is really pretty and in the most perfect area of Providence. I can't wait to start classes next week. I kept my looks really casual (we were inside, outside and walking all day) but I still think they represented my personal style well. I'm obsessed with these embroidered BDG jeans from Urban Outfitters. I know I am going to have to force myself NOT to wear them everyday, they rule. By the way, is it fall yet?!

Outfit 1: Grey boyfriend tee from Victoria's secret PINK, Nine West suede booties, XL lennon sunnies from Shade's Plus (Providence, RI), MAC Pink Plaid lipstick, Marc by Marc Jacobs watch, Alex & Ani bangles, and BDG jeans from Urban Outfitters.

Outfit 2: Deena and Ozzy sneaker wedges from Urban Outfitters, Ray Ban wayfarers, Marc by Marc Jacobs watch, Rabito iphone case, Cheap Monday t-shirt, and Joe's Jeans leather skinnies.

xxKayla


2 comments:

About us




Follow me: @kaylacastro
Eat French fries, sleep never and breathe fashion.



Powered by Blogger.

Popular

Label

Followers

Label

Magazine of the year

Facebook

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM