Almost Fall Haul!









I thought, what would be more appropriate to post after a Fall's Essentials List than a fall haul? So I filmed a haul of all the things I've picked up within the last month or so for this fall. Again, I apologize for the shitty camera quality but I took pictures of everything to make up for it. Hope you guys like what I got! Hopefully I'll get some outfit posts up this week with some of the new stuff!

Boots and hats from Aldo. Sneaker wedges, Cheap Monday tee, and embroidered jeans from Urban Outfitters. Boyfriend tees from Victoria's Secret PINK. XL round sunnies from Shade's Plus (Providence, RI). All magazines from Target and Walgreens.

xxKayla

No comments:

Post a Comment

About us




Follow me: @kaylacastro
Eat French fries, sleep never and breathe fashion.



Powered by Blogger.

Popular

Label

Followers

Label

Magazine of the year

Facebook

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM