A Day of Thrifting


 

Yesterday was such a beautiful day out. I luckily got to spend the day in historical New Bedford, MA where my friends Kaitlyn O, Savanna and I got to go to a couple of cute shops, an awesome antique store, and eat at one of my favorite Mexican restaurants. MMM I am still thinking about that quesidilla.






Outfit details: Diet Coke tank from Forever 21, H&M crochet skirt, studded bag from Pac Sun, Betsey Johnson sunglasses and Jeffrey Campbell Litas.














Circa was voted one of the 25 top best vintage stores in America. This shop has seriously one of the best selection of awesome quality, genuine pieces of vintage clothing and accessories. I tried on a marching band jacket from the 50s that had detailing I can not even begin to describe. I also got to try on a Christian Dior hat that looked as if it could be from the 40s or 50s, it was gorgeous. They have everything from fur to things that look straight out of that 70s show. It's definitely an experience there and I'd love to go back with more time and more cash and try and pick up some really interesting pieces. My wardrobe could use a little bit of vintage. To make it better Circa is located within New England Demolition and Savage where you can find things from knick-knacks to old bars, movie seats and ticket booths, it's really one of my favorite places to spend a day in. 

xxKayla

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I totally forgot about this cute little bag until I found it in my closet this week!

      Delete
  2. Love vintage shopping! Check out my blog i'm from Mass too :)

    www.JENBLONDET.com

    ReplyDelete

About us




Follow me: @kaylacastro
Eat French fries, sleep never and breathe fashion.



Powered by Blogger.

Popular

Label

Followers

Label

Magazine of the year

Facebook

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM