First Beach Day Of The Year



It's been so nice out and thankfully the pattern continued on my first day off of the week. I got to go on my first beach day of the summer/year today and I was psyched. I'm not going to lie, I had a hard time deciding which bathing suit I wanted to wear (I have several cute ones and new ones might I add).  After the beach we all got Iggy's (THE BEST CLAM CAKES EVER) and it satisfied the seafood craving I've been having. Aside from enjoying my day off I survived day two of zombie apocalypse. I'm convinced it's here, watch the news! Anyways, enjoy the photos and the weather!








     
Outfit details: Forever 21 floral headband, Prada sunglasses, H&M fringe top, Fringe bikini from Miss Selfridge,
Urban Outfitters studded high waisted denim shorts, Aldo gladiator sandals, and black studded bag from Pac Sun.








xxKayla

No comments:

Post a Comment

About us




Follow me: @kaylacastro
Eat French fries, sleep never and breathe fashion.



Powered by Blogger.

Popular

Label

Followers

Label

Magazine of the year

Facebook

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM