Quick OOTD: May 23


Hey everyone! Haven't blogged in forever. I have been crazy busy with work, school and finals, but now it's summer! Hopefully I'll get back into blogging. I have a couple of ideas and requests for small posts I might do this week. Hope everyone's as excited for this weather and for summer break as I am!

Figured I'd post a quick, simple outfit of the day today. I finally did my hair for the first time in weeks (thing has been living in a high bun for an illllllll minute). Just something simple, nothing special. Although, I do have to say I am OBSESSED with these shorts. Found them at Urban Outfitters this past weekend and they are the perfect replacement to my last year's everyday denim shorts that are WAY too big for me. Wore it out with some cheetah loafers and my black Longchamp tote.

Outfit details: H&M top, Urban Outfitters shorts, Marc by Marc Jacobs watch, Alex and Ani bangles and Forever 21 cheetah loafers (not shown).



xxKayla

2 comments:

About us




Follow me: @kaylacastro
Eat French fries, sleep never and breathe fashion.



Powered by Blogger.

Popular

Label

Followers

Label

Magazine of the year

Facebook

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM