March-April Instagram Update

March and April were good months for me. Although I have had been filled to my head with school and work towards the end of this month I am happy about all the things I got to do and all the people I got to spend time with. From an awesome trip to Atlantic City to lunches, shopping trips, dinners, Whiskey, bonfires, and Easter these past two months have been fun and filled with memories. I'm excited for what this summer has in store for me and my new age of twenty-one!





































PS. Sorry for how lengthy this is. I'll try doing my Instagram updates 
monthly to avoid the super length of this one hehe.

xxKayla

No comments:

Post a Comment

About us




Follow me: @kaylacastro
Eat French fries, sleep never and breathe fashion.



Powered by Blogger.

Popular

Label

Followers

Label

Magazine of the year

Facebook

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM