Summer Splurges

I have been trying my hardest to save money and not spend it. Considering the fact that I am working no hours this summer and have a vacation coming up in two weeks, it hasn't been that hard not to buy anything lately. Although I wish I could say my addiction to shopping is seizing, that would be a big fat lie. There are a few things I would love to splurge on this summer so I thought I would share them with you. Who knows if I will ever get any of these lovely pieces in my hands by the end of the summer. Maybe after my vacation a second job would do the trick.

Jeffrey Campbell Cuffed. HOLY HOLY HOLY CRAP. This shoe is too pretty and too perfect for me not to get my hands on. I have been dying to add a colored shoe to my dull collection and this might just do the trick. Oh, let's be honest, this will definitely do the trick.

I am so ready to jump on the sneaker wedge trend and though I haven't decided whether I want to do it with the Jeffrey Campbell Gio or Venice-Hi, it needs to be done!


I'm graphic tee obsessed and UNIF and Chaser get me every time with their soft soft cotton and their edgy graphics. Plus i'd be lying if my sober ass wasn't dying for the irony of the "Weed be good together" tee by UNIF.
Every since I first saw the Cambridge Satchel I knew I had to have one. Nothing tops of an outfit like a splash of neon and I think this neon yellow bag is the perfect way to do just that.
Last but definitely not least, please please please closet Gods let my legs get into a pair of these All Saints Spitalfields dropped crotch jeans. The possibilities are endless with looks that can be done with an awesome pair of dropped crotch jeans: girly heels, awesome boots, wedge sneakers, and THE LIST GOES ON AND ON AND ON.

What is your wallet battling with this summer?

xxKayla

2 comments:

  1. Hey gorgeous!
    Check the link below for your blog award!
    Much love :) xx
    http://astoldbyshanee.blogspot.com/2012/06/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

About us




Follow me: @kaylacastro
Eat French fries, sleep never and breathe fashion.



Powered by Blogger.

Popular

Label

Followers

Label

Magazine of the year

Facebook

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM