OOTN: June 15


Just a little short outfit of the night for you all. I FINALLY got to debut my new bustier from Nasty Gal! Went out for drinks and hookah with a couple of the girls and I have to say that the thin mint shot is probably one of my new favorites. So unbelievably tasty mmm. ANYWAY, paired the lime bustier with a Forever 21 sheer black hi-low skirt, my Moschino belt, and my black Jeffrey Campbell Litas!




xx Kayla

P.S. Every outfit looks better with MAC Saint Germain on your lips.

2 comments:

  1. Love it, those colors look great on you and LOVE your shoes <3
    would you like to follow each other?
    Love

    Sabrilett's Armoire

    ReplyDelete

About us




Follow me: @kaylacastro
Eat French fries, sleep never and breathe fashion.



Powered by Blogger.

Popular

Label

Followers

Label

Magazine of the year

Facebook

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM