KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON!

As some of you may know I am currently on my way to Portugal! Well, the beautiful island of Sao Miguel, Acores. My mother and I decided a month ago to take a last minute, much needed trip to Portugal. I haven't been in nine years and she hasn't been in five. Her mother (my grandmother) is there and tons of my aunts, uncles and cousins whom I have not seen in almost a decade. So naturally, I am very excited. Plus, the shopping in Portugal >>>>>>>>.

If you know me, read my blog, or have any idea of the kind of person I am, you can probably imagine how difficult packing is for me (only because I want to take EVERYTHING). I somehow managed to pack (and stay under the 50 pound limit, yes!) and successfully pack a carry on as well. So, I thought I'd share with you what I'm bringing for a carry on and what I'm bringing in it. Enjoy!


For my carry on I chose my Marc by Marc Jacobs New Army Tote. Although it's not the most comfortable bag to carry on it's heavy duty, can hold a lot, and it's super cute. I wish it had a long cross body strap though, that would really help a lot. Though, I think the updated version of it comes with one (just my luck)!


In my bag I included :

  • Two pairs of sunglasses (Ray Ban Wayfarers and Prada Baroques). I couldn't decide which to wear plus didn't want to risk throwing them in my check in luggage.
  • My MAC Tartan Tale plaid bag to put in all my toiletries.
  • A small body of body spray from Victoria's Secret (under 2 oz.), which I later threw in a clear zip lock bag.
  • Outlet converter (for the European outlets).
  • Compact mirror.
  • Nikon d80 camera (not shown in photos because I used it to take photo...).
  • Laptop charger.
  • Phone charger/iPod charger.
  • Cellphone (with my staple bunny ears case, obviously).
  • Laptop.
  • Passport case ($3.95 from H&M, I love the minty green color).
  • Imodium AD (Anti diarea medicine), sorry if that's too much information but I have the WORST stomach ever and I always get sick at ALL the wrong times.
  • iPod and headphones.
  • Gum (for ear popping).
  • Hand sanitizer (under 1 oz.).
  • fresh SUGAR lip treatment.
  • Small lint roller (I bring one EVERYWHERE).
  • Lipstick case (that my sister got me from London, how cute is that?).
  • Panty liners.
  • Tampons.
  • A million hair ties.
  • Bandaids. 
  • A small package of tissues.
  • Vera Bradley Night Owl cosmetic bag and brush bag (filled with my cosmetics and brushes in case I need to touch up before landing). 
The only thing missing from my carry on is a good read, whether it be a magazine or book. But I'm making sure to pick one or two at the airport. Well, wish me luck! I hate airplanes and this six hour delay isn't helping. Airports are cool though, I got to watch some of the NBA draft while I was here, excited about Austin Rivers getting drafted and OKC's picks this year. 

xxKayla

No comments:

Post a Comment

About us




Follow me: @kaylacastro
Eat French fries, sleep never and breathe fashion.



Powered by Blogger.

Popular

Label

Followers

Label

Magazine of the year

Facebook

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM