7 Deadly Sins of Beauty TAG


Decided to do a 7 Deadly Sins of Beauty tag after doing my fashion tag last week. I think it shows some of my most used and favorite products (besides my beloved MAC liquid last). Below is the tag and all the products that I mentioned including the ones I was wearing. Enjoy!

1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?
3. GLUTTONY: What are you most delicious beauty products?
4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most confidence?
6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite gender (your preferred gender)?
7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?

PS. TAG YOU'RE IT!

7 Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag


No comments:

Post a Comment

About us




Follow me: @kaylacastro
Eat French fries, sleep never and breathe fashion.



Powered by Blogger.

Popular

Label

Followers

Label

Magazine of the year

Facebook

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM