SASSY SHOES FOR UNDER $40!

Okay so it's pretty clear to everyone who knows me that I have become some what of a shoe addict. Although my wallet wishes I could splurge on Jeffrey Campbell, Dolce Vita, Senso, Frye, and Sam Edelman shoes and boots always and forever, let's be real, I'm a broke college girl. So, to maybe help out some of you other broke college girls out there I thought I'd share a couple of inexpensive but awesome shoe finds I have stumbled upon this week!


(Also come in black)

(also come in black)

(also come in pink, blue, leopard print, and more colors)



These Jeffrey Campbell Garrett heels retail at about $144


These look a likes from Urbanog are $26.40 and come in four different color combinations! Look HERE 

xxKayla

No comments:

Post a Comment

About us




Follow me: @kaylacastro
Eat French fries, sleep never and breathe fashion.



Powered by Blogger.

Popular

Label

Followers

Label

Magazine of the year

Facebook

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM