Deals and Steals for Reals


They just opened a Bloomingdales outlet in the outlet mall I work at. AHHHHH! The store is huge and has some really awesome stuff. I wasn't planning on doing any shopping but it was the opening so I treated myself to two things I have really been wanting (Marc by Marc Jacobs bag and Steve Madden Madee loafers) and a pair of Cheap Monday jeans in a light wash that my wardrobe could use.

Marc by Marc Jacobs Hiller bag in 'Dirty Martini'.
I paid half of the original ticketed price for this bag!

Cheap Monday jeans. I got these for $25!

Steve Madden Madee loafers in leopard print.
I paid $60, they are still selling fo $120 in Steve Madden stores!

I work at J.Crew and for reaching my sales goal for the year I got allotment! Holla! I also was given employee gift cards for referring people to work with me (thanks friends). So with that being said I got all of this stuff (for pretty much free) and I am so glad. The new holiday stuff just came in and I was pumped I go to shop from it immediately without spending much of my own money! I got two pairs of wool plaid trousers. One pair is a capri pant and the other is a wide leg. I also got a wool sweater and a holiday tartan shirt (collection piece) with a beaded detailing along the neck line. So pretty!





xxKayla

No comments:

Post a Comment

About us




Follow me: @kaylacastro
Eat French fries, sleep never and breathe fashion.



Powered by Blogger.

Popular

Label

Followers

Label

Magazine of the year

Facebook

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM