Just Another Shopping Haul


 










Outfit details (in video: 
Top: American Apparel
Shorts: Forever21
Hat: http://store.ssurempirestate.com/ (gift from my boo)
Lipstick: Velvet Teddy by MAC

All sizes in the items I purchased
ASOS: Pants size US6, dress size US4
Lulus: Romper size S
Forever21: Denim size 26, shorts size S, cami size S, bustier size M, maxi size S

3 more weeks of my trimester left and then it's officially summer. I am planning on getting my camera looked at and hopefully fixed as soon as possible. After these last three weeks you should all be expecting lots of outfit updates and hopefully some styling posts! I'm obsessed with my new denim bustier so I would love to do a styling post with that. Warm weather needs to hurry up!

Also, today I found out I won the element7 leg chain give away hosted by element7 and Courtney from TheStylePlaylist! I am beyond excited and cannot wait to outfit it this summer!

xxKayla

2 comments:

  1. such a good haul kayla!I loved every single piece! I Have been hearing so many good things about the john frieda hair care lately! I might need to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok your hair does not look thin AT ALL you are crazy. I'm also obsessed with that red dress soooo pretty, I love solid colored dresses for summer

    http://tier-drop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

About us




Follow me: @kaylacastro
Eat French fries, sleep never and breathe fashion.



Powered by Blogger.

Popular

Label

Followers

Label

Magazine of the year

Facebook

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM