Halloween Weekend








I'm not gonna lie I was pretty fucking nervous to wear this costume but I sucked it up like a big girl and did it. Wearing a "sexy" costume is somewhat empowering and I think the fact that I did it with such a badass character helped. I felt good last night and I had an amazing night with Shelley drinking margaritas, bar hopping, dancing, and making friends. Plus, being around people in costumes all night was so fun and entertaining. Happy Halloweek! 

Outfit details: Costume by 3Wishes, cuffs from Hot Topic, Lasso of Truth from the Dollar Tree.
Makeup details: MAC Studio sculpt, MAC Studio Fix powder, Benefit Erase Paste, MAC contrast eye shadow, NYX jumbo eye pencil in Pure Gold, NYX glitter powder in Hot Gold, NYX eye shadow in Rust, MAC Wonder Woman bronzer, MAC Blunt blush, Bad Gal Lash by Benefit, MAC Opulash, Elf eyebrow correcter, MAC Ruby Woo lipstick, MAC Soft and Gentle highlighter, and lashes by Ardell. 

xxKayla

No comments:

Post a Comment

About us




Follow me: @kaylacastro
Eat French fries, sleep never and breathe fashion.



Powered by Blogger.

Popular

Label

Followers

Label

Magazine of the year

Facebook

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM