May the Force be with You and in Your Closet

I am having one of my fashion anxiety attacks right now. Many time when an awesome new collection comes out I freak out and have a mini anxiety attack. However, that may be an understatement to what I am experiencing right now. As if Black Milk doesn't already kick ass at everything they do they just came out with an "Emperor Strikes Back" and "Star Wars" collection and I think I might die if I don't get my body in a piece or two from this collection. Guess I have made my decision about which leggings to put on my Christmas list this year! 














May the force be with me.

xxKayla


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely amazing. Looove the blue leggings.

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with the dresses!
    http://thestylingcitizen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

About us




Follow me: @kaylacastro
Eat French fries, sleep never and breathe fashion.



Powered by Blogger.

Popular

Label

Followers

Label

Magazine of the year

Facebook

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM