Leggings on Leggings on Leggings

Hey my blogger friends. If you guys are on the east coast you are probably home hoping your power doesn't go out, I know I am! So with all the free time I will have in my pajamas today I am trying to put together my Christmas list. I've been wanting a pair of Black Milk leggings for way too long now so I think it's finally time to ask for a pair, but I can't decide which ones I like best! Give me your opinions on either the Call of Napoleon, Cathedral, Purple Galaxy, or Muscle leggings!





I'll probably be posting a full Christmas Wish List up soon and hopefully get back to outfit posts as soon as this storm passes by. Stay safe everyone!

xxKayla

No comments:

Post a Comment

About us




Follow me: @kaylacastro
Eat French fries, sleep never and breathe fashion.



Powered by Blogger.

Popular

Label

Followers

Label

Magazine of the year

Facebook

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM