Outfit details: Men's beanie from Target, sweater from Urban Outfitters, shorts by Levi's, sparkly tights from Forever21, and Jeffrey Campbell Tardy boots.

Today my mom and I went out to lunch. She had a burrito for the first time ever haha. It was spring weather outside today (I'm in New England, so that is unthinkable this time of year) so I got to take advantage of not wearing a jacket or pants! My mom and I ended up shopping around for a little bit after and she did buy me a cute new sweater I might feature in a look tomorrow! I wouldn't mind it if the weather stayed this nice for the rest of the week *fingers crossed*.

PS. One of the sides of my flip sunnies were loose so I had to wear my other sunnies out! I love them both though. The flip ones I got as a gift for my Birthday and the other's I got as an 'I love you' gift from my best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About us




Follow me: @kaylacastro
Eat French fries, sleep never and breathe fashion.



Powered by Blogger.

Popular

Label

Followers

Label

Magazine of the year

Facebook

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM