Outfit details: Sweater from H&M, belt by Moschino, shorts by BCBG, thigh high socks from Urban Outfitters, and TUK leather creepers.

Last night Kaitlyn and I went out for dinner. Since we go out to dinner so much we decided to try a place we had never been to. We went to the Toby Keith Bar & Grill and it was actually really cool. The environment was awesome. I secretly want to work there so I can wear denim shorts, plaid shirts and cowboy boots everyday!

These BCBG shorts we retailed at $108 and I got them for just under $10. I love awesome outlet finds!

PS. Yes I dyed my hair. I'm obsessed with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About us




Follow me: @kaylacastro
Eat French fries, sleep never and breathe fashion.



Powered by Blogger.

Popular

Label

Followers

Label

Magazine of the year

Facebook

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM