Lunch date with Sav!



Today Savanna and I went on a lunch date to Panera, mm. The weather was just as nice as yesterday, maybe a little colder, but still nice for January. We are definitely taking advantage of that. OH and this is Savanna's first appearance on my blog, hehehe. MEET SAVANNA! (I'll link her tumblr below)



Outfit details: Beanie and necklace from H&M, top from Forever 21,
DIY Zena denim shorts thrifted, DIY ripped tights, and boots from Forever 21. 




Outfit details: Men's beanie from Target, color block sweat from Ann Taylor Loft, faux leather pants from H&M,
cheetah clutch from eBay, and Jeffrey Campbell Litas in black distressed leather.
 Today I wore the sweater my mom bought for me yesterday on our lunch/shopping date. I love the color block and the colors! It's got me excited for Spring. Oh and HERE is Savanna's tumblr. Enjoy the nice weather fellow New Englanders!

xxKayla

No comments:

Post a Comment

About us




Follow me: @kaylacastro
Eat French fries, sleep never and breathe fashion.



Powered by Blogger.

Popular

Label

Followers

Label

Magazine of the year

Facebook

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM