A fashion and Beauty Survey

Fashion Survey
1. How would you describe your style? A mix of girly looks with edgy pieces or edgy looks with girly pieces.
2. What are your top three favorite stores? As of late Zara, ASOS, and Nasty Gal.
3. What is your least favorite store? It would be hard for me to pin point a "least" favorite store. There are lots of places I don't shop at.
4. What is considered "trendy" in your area? There are TONS of trends right now. I think the most popular trends in my area right now are just the basic summer trends: cropped tops, high waisted shorts/skirts, leather, muscle tees, wavy hair, braids, crotchet, etc.
5. Who is your style icon? It's so hard for me to choose a style icon because my style and other's styles are constantly changing but as of late I've been loving: Rihanna, Iggy, J Law, Rachel Bilson, blogger Madame derosa, and Kourtney and Kim Kardashian.
6. What is the most you have ever spent on an article of clothing? The most I've ever spent on an article of clothing I think was probably $350 boots.
7. What is your favorite article of clothing? Right now my favorite items in my wadrobe are probably my leather jackets and my new Zara skort (I have yet to wear).
8. Do you match your shoes to your outfit? I make sure they match/look good with my outfit yes, but I don't color coordinate/over match.

Beauty Survey
1. Do you wear makeup regularly? Yes.
2. What are your top three beauty brands? MAC, Nars and Benefit.
3. What is your least favorite beauty brand? I tend to stay away from Covergirl.
4. Do you have a signature makeup look? Yup: it's a flawless foundation face, heavy on the blush, winged eyeliner, and a bold lipstick.
5. Do you have a favorite lip gloss? I cant remember the last time I wore lip gloss.
6. How many beauty products do you think you own? I have no idea honestly.
7. Do you put a lot of products in your hair? Barely. If I use anything in my hair as of late it's products out of the John Frieda Luxurious Volume line.  
8. How long does it take you to do your makeup and hair? If I have to shower/blow dry my hair, all together it takes any hour.
9. What is your biggest makeup pet peeve? On myself? When I can't get a flawless foundation application or my brush hairs get all over my face. On other? Bad eyeliner, over shaded brows and blotchy foundation/bronzer.
10. What is your favorite perfume? Daisy by Marc Jacobs and Fame by Lady Gaga

xxKayla

PS. I TAG my fellow bloggers! If you do the survey send me the link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About us




Follow me: @kaylacastro
Eat French fries, sleep never and breathe fashion.



Powered by Blogger.

Popular

Label

Followers

Label

Magazine of the year

Facebook

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM