Favorite Met Ball Red Carpet Looks (and then there's Miley Cyrus)




There are NO words for Rooney Mara in this head to toe Givenchy look. She completely murdered it. She looks absolutely stunning: her hair, her dark lip, the dress, the shoes, PERFECT. This dress is absolutely gorgeous and the details are all amazing amazing amazing. She is definitely my best dressed vote for the Met Ball, no doubt about it.


Cary Mullin looks super chic in this Balenciaga dress and I think her hair and makeup is minimal and perfect. I love the cut outs and gold utility detailing on this LBD. Though not very "punk" I do love this look.


Jennifer Lawrence always impresses me. I think this Christian Dior tea length dress is perfect for the occasion and the red lip and hair net looks spectacular on her. She is such a beauty. The Brian Atwood spiked heels add the little touch of edge she needed for this look to go from classy to "punk".


This Stella McCartney head to toe look looks amazing on Kristen Stewart. I think this color is absolutely gorgeous on her and her makeup is perfect. She really got it right this time. I love this from head to toe.


Olivia Wilde is such a DIME PIECE. Her body looks killer in this.


I love this Valentino gown on Gwyneth. The sheer stripe adds the perfect touch to this long sleeved dress. The color is just fabulous on her and I think her hair pulled back into a pony is super cute.


Julianne Houghs looks amazing in this Topshop dress! Such a perfect dress for the theme and her hair and Giuseppe Zanotti heels top off the look.


Solange looks beautiful in this dress and her hair and makeup are perfect. I love it!


This Carolina Herrera dress hugs Minka Kelly's body in all the right places. The jeweled shoulders are stunning and I absolutely adore her braid and makeup. She is glowing from head to toe.


This Monique Lhuillier custom made look is killer on Nina Dobrev. She looks unbelievable badass and hott! Although, I would have loved to see her hair styled differently (not loving this flippy bangs look). Regardless this look is fantastic and perfect for the "punk" theme.


Taylor, I can't stand you but you look fabulous in this J Mendel gown. This look is something fresh for her. Her hair is different than most red carpets and I think it looks amazing. She really does look great. Ugh, we still are never ever ever getting back together though.


Last, and least there's Miley Cyrus. I love you Miley, but I have no words for this look. You took this theme to the level it should not have gone to. This mesh dress is doing nothing for your amazing body and that hair belongs on Billy Joel and the rest of Green Day. Please go back to the Miley we all know and love, you are SO much better than this!

What looks were your favorite and least favorite?

xxKayla


No comments:

Post a Comment

About us




Follow me: @kaylacastro
Eat French fries, sleep never and breathe fashion.



Powered by Blogger.

Popular

Label

Followers

Label

Magazine of the year

Facebook

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM