WISH WISH WISH LIST.

Just thought I'd share some pieces I love right now and that I'd love to add to my wardrobe this spring/summer. What's your favorite piece on my wish list and what's on yours?

ZARA:



This skort from Zara is to DIE for. I have seen it all over tumblr and I need to get my legs in this hott piece this summer. I can't decide between the white or the blue, I may need both.
This black cross body bag is the perfect cary all. The minute I saw Courtney from thestyleplaylist wearing this in brown, I knew I had to add the black one to my wish list.

Boyfriend jeans are a must this year and this perfect pair isn't too far from my budget thanks to Zara. These would look fantastic with heels for night time and some strappy sandals for day time.

NASTY GAL:


Although my wardrobe doesn't NEED a new pair of heels I am lacking a pop color pump and this red is fierce and the buckle straps are hot hot hot.

LF:


Ever since I saw these sandals on the LF instagram I have not stopped thinking about them. I can't help but think they are the perfect sandal to wear with everything and anything all summer long. Jeffrey Campbell always makes SOMETHING that wins me over, this season, this is it.


BRANDY MELVILLE:




UNIF:


If there's a perfect jacket for spring: this is is. A transparent moto jacket, can't go wrong with that.

xxKayla


2 comments:

  1. I particularly love your Zara picks, although all are great. That skort is perfect but the XS was too big for me :( :(

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! I heard it runs fairly big I was debating on what size to order myself!

      Delete

About us




Follow me: @kaylacastro
Eat French fries, sleep never and breathe fashion.



Powered by Blogger.

Popular

Label

Followers

Label

Magazine of the year

Facebook

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM