Insta-memory

The year is almost half way over and I can't believe how fast it's gone by. Thought I'd share some of my Instagram photos from the last five months as a throw back and a way to share some of the good images I'm lucky enough to be able to look back on. 


1. Laying in my baby's bed wearing his socks the day he left for Mexico 2. My first Jeffrey Campbell purchase of the year: the Soiree 3. Umass Amherst hockey game with Greg 4. Birthday sangria with my favorite girls 5. Star Wars cupcakes for my Birthday 6. Me and Greg's new froggy 7. My first swim purchase of the year 8. Bringing home the gecko (Fargo) on her first day home 9. Girl's Night with my favorites 10. Lobster time 11. A beer at my favorite spot 12. The first snow storm of the year 13. Simon napping 14. Beer on beer on beer 15. Butterfly conservatory with the boo 16. Steal of the year: Unif Hellbounds for $19.99 17. Liquor store shopping with my love 18. Working on my swatch book for my textiles class 19. Shopping in Boston 20. The cutest thing I have ever laid eyes on 21. Greg and I on his college graduation Day 22. Matching shoes at work 23. Saying goodbye to the drink that makes me kiss boys...and girls... 24. The house in Amherst where it all started 25. Froyo date

xxKayla

No comments:

Post a Comment

About us




Follow me: @kaylacastro
Eat French fries, sleep never and breathe fashion.



Powered by Blogger.

Popular

Label

Followers

Label

Magazine of the year

Facebook

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM